We are looking for employees with 2 years driving experience in cube van jobs.
- Picking up clothing from donation bins and residential homes
- Distribution of collected donations
- This position is 70% loading and unloading
- The driving time varies depending on the route.
Developmental Disabilities Association (DDA) is a local non-profit agency that provides over 50 community-based programs and services to children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families.
Education & Experience:
- Grade 12 or Secondary School equivalent.
- Experience and demonstrated skill driving a cube van (18 foot box).
- Geographical knowledge of the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, Tri-cities, and Sea to Sky Region.
- Excellent physical condition required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Criminal Record Clearance
- Medical Clearance
- Clean Driver's Abstract
- Class 5 Driver's Licence
- Demonstrated competency in English
- Basic computer literacy
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Schedule: Flexible Days // 7:00-15:30 // 40 hours per week
What We Offer:
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: Please follow the link:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Connect with employer:
About Developmental Disabilities Association (DDA)
Developmental Disabilities Association (DDA) is a non-profit association which supports children and adults with developmental disabilities, enabling them to realize their full potential ...