Automatic Door Installation / Service Technician
Activated Automatic Door Systems Ltd. has been servicing Metro Vancouver and the Lower Mainland for over 30 years. We service and repair all makes and models of pedestrian entrances. Our commitment to quality and safety is what has set us apart from many other service providers and is the main reason that we have been able to maintain such a loyal customer base.
We are seeking to fill a full time position for an Automatic Door Installation/Service Technician.
Training will be offered to the right applicant. Training / Starting wage $18-$20 dollars per hour.
Preferred qualifications / experience:
- Experience with automatic pedestrian doors and AAADM Certified is a plus.
- Have a background in construction
- Able to understand electro-mechanical devices and understand and work with basic electrical circuits and relays.
- Working knowledge of basic electricity with troubleshooting low voltage systems.
- Basic understanding of hand tools. including cordless power tools
- Able to read blue prints and flow manufacturers printed instructions.
- Can take and follow instructions, self starter and works well with others.
- Team lifting up to 100lbs,able to safely lift up to 75lbs
- Work in a variety of weather conditions
- Must follow safety guidelines and wear proper PPE
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work from stepladder heights
- Possess grade 12 or equivalent
- Possess a clean B.C. drivers license
- Pass drug / criminal records check