A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You'll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.\n\nOur team provides document production assistance based on PwC's template requirements. As part of the team, you'll be helping with template selection, formatting and incorporation of customised changes based on client need.•What you'll create and do
As a Specialist, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create, format, design and edit PwC branded (and some client branded) client and firm documents (such as
• letters, reports, presentations, proposals, invitations, brochures and other digital and printed materials , using appropriate firm software
• Understand PwC's brand strategy, verbal, visual and written identity guidelines, and act as a brand champion
• Working from the DocsOnline application, assign job requests to self from the queue
• Collaborate with partners and staff and offer advice on templates, best practices and innovative design solutions while adhering to brand and compliance guidelines
• Deliver high quality output by managing client expectations and delivering to deadlines
• Exceptional eye for detail - proof of own work and that of others to identify and correct grammar, spelling, format and/or brand inaccuracies and inconsistencies when reviewing the quality of materials
• Review final documents for compliance and quality control standards
• The ability to work well both independently and in a team environment, by creating a positive working atmosphere, and supporting each other to combine individual strengths to enhance team performance
• Keep up to date on current technology, champion and share knowledge with the team where appropriate eg. new software packages/hardware
• Take ownership of inquiries, resolving or escalating as appropriate
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions. Seek and act on opportunities to enhance client service
• Strong client service focus in dealing with both external and internal clients, displaying an image of Firm values, professionalism, discretion, integrity and tact
• Function as a backup for other team members locally and nationally and contribute to other teaming activities as directed What you'll bring to this role
• Must be able to demonstrate advanced proficiency in Google Suite Applications and MS Office Suite and other firm technology as required.
• This role is best suited to an individual who has relevant experience supporting a fast paced team or transferrable superior technical and document production/desktop publishing/design experience.
• Superior knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms).
• Advanced knowledge of Creative Cloud Suite is an asset (in particular in Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro).
• Previous experience working in a partnership or professional services firm is an asset.
• High school diploma and relative work experience is required.
• Post-secondary education is an asset (i.e. MS Office Specialist/Desktop Publishing/Graphic Design).
• Bilingualism is an asset
• Effective listening skills; excellent English oral and written communication skills (including strong spelling, editing, proofreading, punctuation and grammar skills).
• Excellent judgement, strong problem solving skills and able to probe and take appropriate actions in ambiguous situations.
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, adaptable and able to work within tight deadlines, demonstrating flexibility.
• Confidence in ability to work in a highly technical and process driven, ever changing work environment
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Administrative Customer Service and Support