The mission of the Network Support Department is to be the planning and execution support system for the Supply Chain Network, facilitating day-to-day operations. The Opportunity
As a member of the Network Support Department, you will be part of the team responsible for ensuring the most effective and efficient performance of our Supply Chain Network. Working out of our world-class 500K+ sq. ft Distribution Centre office space, you will support in enabling a turnkey client experience, ensuring appropriate and timely fulfillment operations across people, process, technology and space. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Network Support to continued growth and development with Aritzia. The Role
As the Associate, Network Support , you will:
- Support with the establishment of the architecture for order fulfillment, identifying primary, secondary and tertiary distribution sites by region in order to maximize cost and efficiency benefits at any point in time
- Support with Order & Return Fulfillment operations within our Distribution Network
- Help maximize the end-to-end customer experience from the time an order is placed to the time the package arrives at the customer's designated address
- Coordinate the resolution of escalated Customer Service Opportunities, ensuring the right controls and the appropriate escalation communication is in place
The Associate, Network Support has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications required to be successful in the role
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Operations and Logistics