The mission of the Outbound Logistics Department is to manage the delivery transportation required to facilitate our Retail business channel
As a member of the Outbound Logistics department, you will be part of the team responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of our world class product to our stores and clients. As the Senior Analyst, Outbound Logistics, Retail, you will support in planning, continuous improvement, cost containment/avoidance, reporting and analysis of the flow of goods and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet our Retail Store requirements. Successful candidates will be equally comfortable with both business process and data. With the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Outbound Logistics to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Analyst, Outbound Logistic Retail , you will:
- Quarterback the cross-functional planning required for transportation and shipping of outbound goods
- Provide end-to-end visibility and insight into the transportation and shipping of outbound goods
- Entrepreneurially manage carrier relationships in order to maximize their services and commitments
The Senior Analyst, Outbound Logistic Retail has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Excel, IB tools and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Customer Service and Support