We're hiring Dishwashers to join the pre-opening team at Stanley Park Brewing Restaurant & Brew Pub located at the Beach Avenue entrance to Stanley Park and scheduled to open very soon.
Be a part of the fastest growing hospitality company in British Columbia as recognized by Business in Vancouver. We look to promote and encourage individuals to maximize their potential. With over 20 businesses in the Fraser Valley including Public Houses, Restaurants, a Winery, a Boutique Hotel, and a catering company there is overwhelming opportunity to set your own career path. Advancement is performance based and our culinary culture is one of professionalism, humour and humility. Our kitchens are spaces to inspire cooks to be chefs.
- Operate high efficiency dish machine at a constant pace
- Ensure all dinnerware, glassware, silverware is sanitized to standards set by Fraser Health
- Restock all dinnerware, glassware, silverware in appropriate locations
- Removal of garbage and cardboard into appropriate bins
- Frequent cleaning of floor near dishwasher and surrounding areas
- Maintain dishwasher chemical levels and cleaning supplies
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Readiness to work well with others
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Relevant experience in corporate kitchen
- Coordination and ability to lift heavy loads
The Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André "Joseph" Bourque and Ryan "Richard" Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded people.
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.
Hospitality and Tourism Restaurants and Food Service