We are looking for energetic people with relevant experience to add to our team. At The Joseph Richard Group, we have an exciting growth plan that creates unlimited opportunity, while you are the one controlling your hospitality journey. We look to promote and inspire individuals to maximize their potential. We encourage you to be your best self and we believe our establishments are only as good as our devoted team.
- Operate high efficiency dish machine at a constant pace
- Ensure all dinnerware, glassware, silverware is sanitized to standards set by Fraser Health
- Restock all dinnerware, glassware, silverware in appropriate locations
- Removal of garbage and cardboard into appropriate bins
- Frequent cleaning of floor near dishwasher and surrounding areas
- Maintain dishwasher chemical levels and cleaning supplies
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Readiness to work well with others
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Relevant experience in corporate kitchen
- Coordination and ability to lift heavy loads
- $13.85 - $14.50 per hour
- Hourly employees are eligible for medical and dental benefits after a 6-month probationary period
The Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André "Joseph" Bourque and Ryan "Richard" Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded people-loving staff.
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.
Hospitality and Tourism Restaurants and Food Service