As a Dishwasher you will be responsible for ensuring that our production teams have sanitary tools and workspaces. This includes all duties related to dishwashing: unloading kitchen deliveries and cleaning all of the dishes, utensils, pots and pans. Other areas of responsibility include food prep work and maintaining food quality and sanitation in kitchen.
- Wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes, pots, pans, and implements used by the store in preparing foods for sale.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Maintain cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls and shelves of kitchen area.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Perform food preparation work as directed.
- Accept and process product from Receiver.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
- Use of box cutters.
We offer great benefits such as Extended Health Care, Compnay Sponsored MSP, Discount Card, RRSP.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market attracts people who are passionate—about great food, about the communities they live in, about how we treat our planet and our fellow humans—and who want to bring their passion i...