Who We Are:
Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating exceptional dining experiences for traveler venues in airports and travel plazas around the world.
We are currently looking for a Full-Time and Part-Time Dishwasher to join our full service restaurant – Canucks Bar & Grill located in the exciting Vancouver International Airport.
The Dishwasher is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a restaurant which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Cleans and stocks customer eating area(s)
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
- Sweeps and mops kitchen area and performs other cleaning related duties
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Receives, inventories, moves and lifts food and beverage products and supplies
- Cleans and sanitizes work stations and equipment
- Works in a fast paced environment and ensures customers and staff have needed utensils, plate ware, etc. at all times
What makes you a great candidate?
- Passion for customer service
- Willing to take initiative and set the pace
- Open-minded and eager to share innovative ideas
- Consistently able to interact and communicate with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Ability to focus on the task at hand with a sense of urgency
- Capable of bending, twisting, and standing to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with individual customers
- A desire to grow and develop to more advanced kitchen positions
*Expected shifts: from 5:00am to 10:00 pm weekdays and weekends*
Why work at HMSHOST?
With more than 2,000 dining locations in airports and motorways across North America, HMSHost offers the resources, training, and advancement opportunities to help you be successful in your role with HMSHost
With our company, you will find that we have:
- A positive and dynamic work environment
- Competitive wages
- Extended Health & Dental, MSP, Group RSP and meal benefits
- Training and development
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
If you possess the eligibility requirements & are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to [email protected]