A role for a forward-thinking, operationally-minded FP&A professional with a desire to support exceptional patient care in British Columbia. Join a regional managing body for healthcare providers in a leadership position with strong emphasis on strategic planning, financial reporting and budget development, and operational process optimization.
Who- the Company:
Our client manages and oversees a regional network of healthcare providers. With connections to multiple large British Columbia healthcare institutions, the client supports its members in delivering outstanding specialized healthcare services and prioritizes patient care.
What- the Opportunity:
Our client is seeking a Director of Business Planning to take charge of financial reporting, budget development, and strategic business planning. Reporting to the Executive Director and working closely with senior executive staff, the Director of Business Planning plays a key role in the client’s financial health, overseeing various budgets.
Reporting is an important component of this role — materials to be prepared and compiled include annual and multi-year operating budgets, as well as interim and year end financial statements. The Business Director will also provide written variance analysis and review internal controls to identify and correct deficiencies.
Fluency with financial and business planning processes and tools are crucial to this role, as well as strong organizational, staff training, and leadership skills.
Swim Recruiting will provide interested candidates with a thorough job description.
Who- the Candidate:
We are looking for FP&A professionals with over 10 years’ experience honing their management and operational skills, preferably at large, complex multi-site organizations and in shared services or project-driven environments.
- Professional accounting designation (CPA) required, a Masters Degree in Business, Leadership or other relevant field a plus!
- Analytical thinker with strong budgeting and forecasting skills informed by a background in business operations
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic business planning, financial and operational planning and reporting, forecasting, financial modelling, and business process engineering
- Strong people skills: this role requires excellent communication, customer service, and relationship building
- Ability to see the bigger picture, envision the organization’s future, and plan strategically to realize it
Base salary commensurate with experience- please discuss further with Swim. Robust benefits plan and pension.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving extremely quickly, so please don’t hesitate to apply if you are qualified for and interested in this great finance leadership opportunity. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out to that person directly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume. Thanks!
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance