Fantastic career opportunity with a large and growing NPO with operations in multiple Canadian provinces. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to provide leadership and oversight for a multi-disciplinary program support office. This is a chance to make a lasting impact and see through a large-scale project from beginning to end. Candidates must have at least 5 years of multi-disciplinary leadership experience.
Who- The Company:
Our client is a well-known NPO focused servicing residents in a few different provinces. For over 25 years, this organization has served over 450,000 people each year. This organizations works hard to help make people’s goals and dreams come to fruition. If you are a director or executive with a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience leading and overseeing operations and administrations, and at least 5 years of multidisciplinary leadership experience, then this new role could be the next step for you!
What- The Role:
Our client is seeking a Director of Administration who will be responsible for administration management, leadership oversight, program operations, and financial management. Examples of duties would include:
- Managing all aspects of contract and administrative activities, including performance management, and ensuring service standards are met.
- Providing leadership and oversight to the multi-disciplinary support office group which includes: Claims and Invoices, Contract Security, IT, BI and Reporting, Performance and Quality Management, etc.
- Ensuring that stakeholders’ expectations are exceeded with the quality of service received and that quality of contract delivery is consistent with funder and participant expectations.
- Driving a continuous improvement mindset, taking a critical look at programs and processes and leading teams to develop and monitor action plans to improve and optimize performance.
Who- The Candidate:
We are looking for a Director of Administration with a minimum of 10 years cumulative experience in managing and leading a multidisciplinary office.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Administration, or related discipline
- 10 years of progressive leadership and contract management experience
- At least 5 years in a Director or Manager level for a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with oversight of performance management and quality management
- Experience with oversight of contract security team
- Experience with oversight of a claims processing and invoicing management team
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Experience leading operations of government contracts
- Experience in the development and support of technical user system and case management system
Very competitive base salary commensurate with level of skills, experience, and education. The organization also provides an amazing compensation package.
This role is fully remote. They have offices in a few provinces in Canada.
When & How to Apply:
Swim Recruiting will be presenting the profiles of short-listed candidates directly to the hiring team. If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out asap. If not, please hit ‘APPLY NOW’ to send us your resume. Thank you!
Administrative Management and Executive