Digital Sales Strategist
Are you ready to take your career to new heights and be a part of a dynamic team at Rogers Sports & Media? We believe in creativity, innovation, and collaboration in everything we do, and we are looking for people who share this mindset to join us. With a monthly reach of 30 million Canadians, you can help shape the future of sports, news, e-commerce, and entertainment. At Rogers, we value diversity and inclusivity and believe that every voice matters. Join us today and be a part of a team that is redefining the future of media.
Rogers Digital Media is seeking a Digital Sales Strategist
to increase sales in Vancouver. Reporting to the Manager, Digital Sales and working with Single Point of Contact sales team in BC, this individual will be at the forefront of planning and executing effective, strategic digital advertising solutions for small and mid-size businesses. What you will do:
What you will bring:
- Identifying and responding to client sales opportunities involving digital and integration between broadcast and digital assets.
- Brainstorming, planning, and presenting integrated and digital campaigns with Audio and Video Sales Account Managers.
- Act as a digital ambassador in the Rogers Sports & Media landscape, attending client meetings as the subject matter expert.
- Creating and updating digital sales packages
- Communicate and work with audio and video sales teams throughout the project cycles
- Quarterback the execution of all campaigns
- Generate post digital campaign recommendations and regularly update all digital sales packages.
- Develop timelines for clients and manage all digital deliverables
- Liaise with internal team members and departments
- Monitor digital sales using CRM, provide regular forecasting and plan to hit targets
- Post-secondary education, preferably in media, marketing or business-related discipline
- Minimum 4years digital media experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Solid understanding of business professionalism and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong software skills including competence with MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce
- Knowledge of comScore Media Metrix, Omniture Analytics an asset
- Knowledge of IAB Guidelines
- Experience with CRM
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 2440 Ash St (094), Vancouver, BC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Digital & Advertising & Analytics
Requisition ID: 302527
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes:Rogers Sports & Media
Vancouver, BC, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Advertising, CRM, Strategist, Equity, Marketing, Technology, Strategy, Sales, Finance
Apply now »
Sales and Marketing