Digital Sales Coordinator
Are you ready to take your career to new heights and be a part of a dynamic team at Rogers Sports & Media? We believe in creativity, innovation, and collaboration in everything we do, and we are looking for people who share this mindset to join us. With a monthly reach of 30 million Canadians, you can help shape the future of sports, news, e-commerce, and entertainment. At Rogers, we value diversity and inclusivity and believe that every voice matters. Join us today and be a part of a team that is redefining the future of media.
We are looking for a strong team player to join the digital sales group within the Rogers Sports & Media Western Canada team, as a Digital Sales Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will excel in a quick paced environment and provide day-to-day sales support for western Canada. The DSC will manage components of campaign activity from start to finish, which includes the creation of media plans, insertion orders, campaign optimization, and assistance with reporting. The successful candidate should be able to oversee the timelines between functional teams and work to ensure initiatives meet campaign goals and objectives. The succesful candidate will be hried and based either at our Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary locations. What you will do:
What you will bring:
- Own all facets of Operative 1 and digital bookings, including building orders, booking orders, supplying IOs, collection of formal approvals, inquiries and adjustments.
- Execute on Digital/OOH Billing Adjustments and liaison with appropriate internal teams
- Manage campaign tracking through Monday.com and hosting weekly Digital West Scrum meeting
- Work with the Digital Solutions Specialist and Client Service Lea on the booking and maintenance of client campaigns
- Campaign optimization and reporting using the DOMO reporting tool.
- Manage booking calendars and deliverables on digital products related to local brands.
- Assist with developing post-campaign analysis presentations for all assigned projects with the input from your Strategists to help drive renewal revenue
Here's what you can expect in return:
- Strong time management skills in a very fast pace environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Self motivated & detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Positive problem-solving attitude with a view that no challenge is unattainable
- Experience in managing a group of simultaneous initiatives.
- Experience with MS Office; Monday.com, Operative 1 and DOMO an asset
- Experience managing creative production requests
- High level of energy and strong passion to drive successful completion of projects and to ensure the delivery of a positive customer experience.
- Creativity, flexibility and an ability to manage time and reset priorities in a dynamic environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the "what" and the "how"
- Hybrid in-office and work from home model
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: No Selection
Work Location: 2440 Ash St (094), Vancouver, BC
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Support
Requisition ID: 250038
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes:Rogers Sports & Media
Vancouver, BC, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Sales Support, Work from Home, Equity, Sales, Contract, Finance
Customer Service and Support Sales and Marketing