The rapid growth of online, mobile and social has transformed the marketing space. Marketers now see Omni-Channel Marketing as a critical component of any go-to-market strategy. Companies around the world are looking for ways to engage with customers in a compelling way. We implement the tools that help them get there.
You love a challenge and are eager to learn. You understand people, and have the ability to hear a symptom, identify the problem and scribe a solution. You work well in a casual yet fast-paced team environment. You work well with others, yet have the independence to support and drive projects. You have what it takes to grow with our business, for the long run.
As an Omni-Channel Marketing Solution Manager you will be responsible for working with clients to define requirements and enable clients on tools focused on lead management, email, mobile & social marketing. You will be leveraging the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), Pardot & Salesforce to define and develop, customer journeys, lead capture, lead scoring & nurture flows in addition to enabling mobile messaging & Social Studio.
You possess a sound Marketing brain and are able to assist clients in driving targeted marketing strategies, but at heart you are a technologist who has a passion for implementing tools that automate marketing & sales initiatives. You will also be expected to work with the Salesforce platform on core CRM implementations when required.
Tasks will include:
- Running client discoveries to define and develop implementation requirements for Marketing Automation and Salesforce platforms
- Conducting Journey Mapping sessions with clients
- Devising solutions & developing specifications for our Cloud Technology team to enable clients on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot & Salesforce platforms
- Managing project plans and associated tasks
- Guiding clients on best practices & defining lead scoring and lead routing rules
- Manage client facing meetings and elicit and analyze requirements within first 60 days
- Achieve Salesforce Marketing Certification within 90 days
- Achieve a core Salesforce Certification within 6 months
- Able to confidently discuss pros and cons of all marketing cloud tools & add-on products with clients in first 3 months
- 2+ years’ experience working with ESP direct marketing technologies. Experience with ExactTarget, Pardot &/or Marketo are definite assets
- Solid understanding of direct marketing concepts. Especially as they relate to email marketing. Knowledge of mobile, social, and ecommerce are definite assets.
- A thorough understanding of marketing /sales pipeline practices and KPIs
- Post-Secondary degree in the following areas is preferred: Business Administration, Marketing Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent training/experience
- 2+ years of supporting experience of CRM/ SFA systems. Salesforce experience preferred.
- Ability to interact with customers and demonstrate both business and technical skills
- Highly effective communicator. Comfortable delivering presentations and training to clients
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with the development lifecycle (Business Process design, documentation, QA, testing strategy and execution, troubleshooting analysis)
- Experience in either B-C or B-B environment
- Understanding/ experience devising direct marketing testing & segmentation strategies
- Experience building lead scoring and lead management processes that align marketing & sales
- Experience with mobile marketing &/or social media monitoring & marketing. Experience with Radian 6/ Buddy Media (now Salesforce Social Studio) or Salesforce Mobile Push/ Connect suite a definite asset
- Experience with data design and specifying data integration requirements
- Exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and custom development, knowledge of Salesforce.com platform, Workflow, Visual force, Apex triggers, Flex, SOQL, Controllers, Triggers, Force.com IDE, Migration Tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector) and Web Services.
- Experience with one or more CRM software products (Salesforce.com, Siebel, PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, etc)
- Experience with eCommerce & Web Analytics tools
- Experience with Agile or waterfall SDLC methodologies
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Salesforce Admin, Consultant, and/or Developer)