Colleagues you’ll love.
A dynamic and collaborative workplace where you can contribute to our story.
An access to over 6,000 free courses for your continuous development and career growth.
Comprehensive benefits from day one.
This is the #YPLife and what working at YP is all about.
What is an Inside Sales Representative for Yellow Pages ?
Want to contribute to the development and prosperity of local small and medium-sized businesses? Welcome to Yellow Pages! As a Google Premium Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner, Yellow Pages is a leader in digital marketing for companies across Canada.
As a Multimedia Content Sales Representative, you can register as a partner to develop the corporate identity and reputation of your clients.
Entrepreneur mindset, you take part of Yellow Pages activity growth by acquiring new client every day. You offer to your interlocutors a great opportunity to put forward by developing their communication and digital exposure through our products and solutions.
Ambassador and seller, phone is your best friend and you put your clients’ needs on the center of your preoccupations. You love acquiring new business relations by making a lot of calls, and you are determined to follow your clients in there multimedia marketing strategy.
- Acquire new Yellow Pages customers and/or renew and upgrade actual clients solution using effective sales techniques and build business relations over the phone
- Take note and be interested of the environment of your clients and their activities through many questions, to discover their needs.
- Recommend useful content and provide design advice to be put on the customer's website
- Implement digital marketing strategies by choosing and offering the solutions and tools most suited to their reality
- Support additional YP online products such as SEM/SEO, videos, yp.ca, and new marketing initiatives
- Maintain positive and effective customer relationships
- Additional administration duties as required
Why become an Inside Sales Representative at Yellow Pages ?
- We rely on everyone’s potential rather than pressure management
- We offer 2 weeks paid training, a benefits package from the first day and a casual work environment where you can wear blue jeans!
- We offer a base salary + a very advantageous commission structure without limit for remuneration that can go well beyond your expectations!
- We continuously develop skills and team cohesion through the organization of role plays.
- We distinguish the most beautiful achievements by awarding prizes or recognition programs
- We propose to our employees to evolve according to their expectations, whether in sales or in another department of our company!
- Permanent full-time position, work Monday to Friday
What you need to have to become an Inside Content Sales Representative at Yellow Pages ?
Fluent in English, a secondary language an asset
1-2 years of experience in customer service in a call center environment or relevant customer service experience
Post-secondary education in Sales/Marketing/Business or equivalent
Problem solving and time management skills
Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Positive can-do attitude to self-motivate and create friendly competition within the team
Strong computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office Applications and the ability to use multiple software programs simultaneously
Knowledge of website content and design and in SEO/SEM : an asset
You are ready to join the Yellow Pages adventure as a sales representative in digital marketing? Send us your resume right now and join the next training group.
About Yellow Pages
We’ve been in the game since 1908 and we continue to transform to offer our 229 000 clients the best possible products and services. We foster business relationships between Canadian small-to-medium businesses and their prospective customers. We do this by providing tailored, locally-relevant digital media and marketing solutions designed with both in mind. Over 73% of our revenue is generated by digital solutions.
Sales and Marketing