Roketto is currently seeking an individual with at least 2 years experience in digital marketing strategy, managing client relationships, and project management.
Ideal candidates are comfortable planning and executing on all parts of digital marketing campaigns, and always keep the big picture in mind. You have a solid track record of achieving positive results, and are confident in building strong client relationships.About You
Nice to Haves
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing at an agency or in-house position
- 2+ years experience managing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Facebook paid advertising
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills, and confident leading client/project meetings
- Positive attitude! We seek individuals who are able to work through challenges with unwavering positivity
- Copywriting skills
- Experience using HubSpot
- Understanding of inbound marketing including customer personas, SMART goals, the buyers journey, and inbound methodologies
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, web technologies, content management systems, and email newsletters
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of each project and ensuring they stay on time and on budget
- Regular communication with clients to ensure objectives are being met
- Google Adwords campaign setup and ongoing management
- Planning and execution of intelligent SEO, inbound marketing and content strategies
- Regular analysis of Google Analytics and KPI's to make sure projects stay on track, and making adjustments when needed
- Being dedicated to the success of each project and the happiness of the client. We want to hear our client's raving about you and their fantastic experience with Roketto.
Roketto is an inbound marketing & web design agency focused on helping companies grow through intelligent digital strategies. We're a HubSpot and Google certified partner agency and are listed as one of Canada's leading agencies in several categories on clutch.co, an industry authority.
We're a small but growing company, and there are lots of opportunities for the right individual to step up and shine. To get an idea of our culture, check out our Instagram.How to Apply
Please email your cover letter, resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line "Digital Marketing Campaign Manager".
We appreciate you taking the time to view this opportunity. Due to the number of applications we receive, we're only able to respond to those we'd like to interview.