We have an exciting, full-time opportunity for a junior Digital Marketer with some marketing experience, ideally in an entrepreneurial setting. You will be supporting the Marketing and Communications department with a variety of projects across their digital platforms, (primarily Facebook) and coordinating email marketing campaigns. As a key member of the team, you will work on gathering content, assisting with campaign initiatives and growing their community engagement. Some of your key duties will include sourcing and curating images and video, executing paid social media advertising, monitoring the effectiveness and online media activity and creating e-mail marketing pieces. Position reports to the Marketing Manager.
· Support the marketing team with digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
· Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit the needs of the company
· Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop pre-sales collateral to drive B2B revenue
· Support the Marketing Manager in the creation and maintenance of all digital assets including, but not limited to: website, social media channels, newsletter, CRM etc.
· Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to the marketing team and executives
· Participate and lead brainstorming discussions for branding and marketing campaigns throughout the year
Successful candidates should have:
Please send your resume to the attention of Kristel Rundmann.
About Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours
Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours is one of Vancouver's most well-established and successful recruitment firms. We recruit top quality candidates for some of the most high profile companies in ...Read More