117504 Work Area:
Software-Design and Development Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud (BOC) combines all analytics capabilities – including business intelligence (BI), planning, predictive analytics, data visualization, and digital boardroom tools – in a single cloud-based solution. It gives everyone from frontline workers to execs the power to find new insights and take action, anytime, anywhere.
Successful candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the software industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals. The candidate will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog and digital content.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Write, schedule, and post content online; maintain product web pages and blogs
• Contribute to and updates the product social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
• Work with agency/internal sources to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content
• Ensure timely, consistent delivery of content that adheres to appropriate brand style guidelines.
• Help plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
• Monitor social media channels and conducts social listening; responds on topics related to company/industry
• Keep up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
• Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, analytics reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc. as needed
• Provide feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content
• Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
• Devise methods for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications or equivalent working experience
• Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
• Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, and rely on data to make decisions
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) – a plus
• 1-3 years of content creation experience
• Experience in writing for the web as well as channel-specific (LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogs etc.), content management and internet research
• Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing
• Experience with content management systems (CMS)
• Experience building audiences either online or offline SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: firstname.lastname@example.org
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No SelectionJob Segment:
Cloud, Copy Editor, Proofreading, Internet Research, SAP, Technology, Creative, Research