Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
The first thing you'll notice about us is our unique culture, caring office environment, and positive family spirit. This will be a role that stimulates you, challenges you, fulfils you and allows you to grow substantially if you are an “A player”.
The position is open now, but based on the unique opportunity, we don't expect it to be for much longer!
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a data-savvy individual who loves to solve problems and has experience working in as a Digital Campaign Manager role. The Campaign Manager will be an integral part of our team and will be responsible for all aspects of ad trafficking including the implementation, uploading, testing, QA, deployment, troubleshooting and analysis of online ad campaigns. You will leverage your expert knowledge of digital media to maximize campaign efficiency, keep budgets on track, and translate disparate data sets into actionable insights.
- Manage the setup and day to day trafficking of online ad campaigns
- Actively monitor campaign pacing and performance
- Execute and support paid search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Act as technical support to help troubleshoot problems with creative, tags, and platforms
- Support Account Managers in evaluating and testing new features and products
- Provide quality assurance (QA) to any trafficked ad, tracking tags, and data uploads
- Pull campaign reports on behalf of the Account Managers as required
- Provide optimization analysis and create thoughtful recommendations that support client objectives
- Escalate any usage concerns and provide solution recommends to Account Managers
- Escalate any performance issues directly to relevant technology providers
- Contribute to internal projects which improve the company’s trafficking and data processes
- Minimum 2 years in an Ad Operations/ Campaign Manager role.
- Strong understanding of the advertising technology landscape
- Working knowledge of HTML in order to understand ad tags, identify and fix creative issues
- Advance knowledge of DBM, DCM, Facebook Business Manager, and familiarity with other demand-side platforms
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), AdWords Certification
- Experience with paid search platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3 is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, dashboards, macros, etc.)
- Familiarity with media and research tools (comScore, Emarketer, etc.)
- Meticulous attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects/deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability, flexibility, and ability to operate with poise under pressure
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based on our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Profit sharing compensation. You grow as we grow!
- Executive benefits package. Mountain view lounge, 100% paid health (MSP plus extended medical), team events, Fooseball, office snacks, educational stipends, and more!
How to Apply?
- Send us your cover letter and resume of course!
- 3 reasons why we should interview you.
- A funny photo.
Posted: February 23, 2018
Closes:April 24, 2018