Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Our newest Account Manager! You play an integral role in supporting paid media strategies and presenting recommendations to clients. You are tasked with managing a wide range of digital campaigns for some of the best brands in Canada and the USA.
You're articulate, charming and sharp as a tack! You are a champion of effective communication, teamwork and problem-solving. You have a sixth sense when it comes to project management and knows when to turn up the heat to get things done. You’re on top of projects and can give status updates at all times. You’re smart enough to have an opinion, confident enough to present it and open enough to accept constructive feedback as part of the learning process.
- Establish strong relationships with all teams
- Act as the key point of contact for owned client relationships for the client’s brand
- Lead strategic meetings, presentations and provide insights to project teams and client
- Meticulous documenting, managing and maintaining client communications and transactions
- Lead the development and execution of account plans
- Oversee the preparation of financial documents regarding project financials
- Full cycle management of client expectations
- Champion quality of work delivered to clients
- 3 - 5 years of experience working as an account manager
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Advanced understanding of the marketing landscape
- Knowledge of industry platforms and associations
- A proven track record of maintaining strong client relationships
- Excellent project organisation and leadership skills
- The ability to navigate budgets and forecasts within the context of client projects and campaigns.
Benefits & Perks:
- Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
- Great team members. We hire people based on our core values, so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
- Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.
- Profit sharing compensation. You grow as we grow!
- Executive benefits package. Mountain view lounge, 100% paid health (MSP plus extended medical), team events, Fooseball, office snacks, educational stipends, and more!
How to Apply?
- Send us your cover letter and resume of course!
- 3 reasons why we should interview you.
- A funny photo.
Posted: February 23, 2018
Closes:April 24, 2018