Fortinet is looking for a detail oriented DevOps Specialist to join our team of experts to eliminate software defects. This team member will support the Software Development team in creating tests, executing tests, and detecting software defects. If you are excited about figuring out problems and solving software related issues, apply now!Job Responsibilities:
Job Experience Required:
- Develop and maintain developing QA test environment.
- Reproducing and troubleshooting the bug with developer.
- Write QA tests and report on issues found in new software and reliability thereof
- Hands on in bug fixing current products.
- Operations experience in Unix/Linux environment is essential
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, firewalls, switching and routing is essential
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Highly motivated and responsible quick learner
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with DevOps automation and development tools (Jenkins, Docker, Gitlab, etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: Shell, Perl, Python, etc
- Experience with different virtualization environments such as VMware, Virtualbox.
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or related
Software and Programming Information Technology