Lead the development/operations interface to provide a scalable and fast process for both development AND our clients.
• Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems
• Automate and streamline our operations and processes
• Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments
• Open to new learning and application of same to new material and situation
• Plan/estimate own work and communicate same to team enabling company to meet all committed timelines
• Communicate problems faced (optimally with suggested solutions) clearly to the reporting persons in timely fashion
• Accountable. Deliver work with minimal guidance from the other team members
• Detail orientated with strong follow-up.
• A commitment to excellence in process, procedures and best practices.
• Other related tasks as required and requested by Employee's supervisor
Required Job Skills:
• Knowledge of Build tools, and process implementation
• Experience of deploying and maintaining a mix of local and cloud installations
• Can script and build your own tools dependent on the needs of the tasks
• Experience dealing with Operations that have multiple different components
• Scrum/Agile experience
Preferred Job Skills / Knowledge:
• Environments: Linux (Ubuntu), Windows, AWS
• Jira, Confluence and Crucible admin experience also an asset
• Some knowledge of behavioural biometrics
• All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada
• All candidates must pass Criminal Record and/or background checks
• Deep industry knowledge not required - training will be provided
Connect with employer:
About Plurilock Security Solutions Inc.
Plurilock is a cybersecurity firm at the forefront of digitally profiling people through their physical and behavioral use of smartphones, tablets, laptops and PC's. We specialize in developing...