Position: DevOps Engineer /Systems Integrator Length: 12 Month Contract Location: Greater Vancouver, BC
Join a large private sector organization and long-term Annex client as a DevOps / System Integrator.
This is a great opportunity for a long-term, stable contract with an 12-month initial engagement and strong possibility of renewals. Interested to learn more? Apply today!
Ideal candidates will have:
- College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' experience in software development, release engineering, configuration management.
- Proven experience in the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Experience with SaaS or CRM applications, i.e. Salesforce
- Familiar with source code repositories and build management tools, i.e. Jenkins, SVN, Bitbucket Server, ANT.
- Proficiency in scripting utilities, i.e. Powershell, Apex, Shell, Batch.
- Familiarity with databases and query languages - SOQL, MSSQL, Postgres, Oracle
- Experience with issue tracking management, i.e. Jira, ServiceNow.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and methodologies
- Applicable work experience with change, configuration, build and release management processes.
- Proven analytical abilities as well as diagnostic and problem-solving skills
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.