Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Vancouver, BC
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Uncover the possibilities of AI in your career and set the foundation for success tomorrow.
You have a passion for Analytics and advanced Data Management? You want to build solutions that will allow customers to go further with the best of the existing Data solutions (AI/ML/ETL/Data lakes...)? Then we have an opportunity waiting for youWhat will your typical day look like?
As a DevOps Engineer
within our Omnia AI practice
, you will be a team player to a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI engagements (projects). You will have the opportunity to be involved in the full life-cycle of AI projects, which includes contributing in proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, and internal projects aiming to leverage top data management applications.
You will be able to work on the largest and most advanced Analytics projects on the market: 2019, 2020, 2021 Gartner Data & Analytics Service Provider leader.
Specifically, you will:
• Bring your expertise to customers who want to transform their company into a data-driven organization. You will be able to leverage all the existing assets created by Deloitte around AI applications, and combine them with your knowledge to build perfectly tailored applications for each customer
• Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements, including opportunity to travel across Canada and internationally (as needed)About the teamDeloitte Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Data Modernization & Analytics team
helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. We work closely with the Omnia AI Strategy, AI Data Science and AI Factory (custom developed AI assets) teams to drive successful business outcomes. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes. To support our continued growth, we are looking to add many team players with hands-on work experience ideally in the data, analytics and/or AI domains.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Experience in development deployment automation using Terraform.
• Experience in deployment automation
• Some experience in working with the AWS technologies stack
• Working knowledge of cloud security
Differentiators but not required:
• Experience in developing Terraform automation within the AWS technology stack
• Working knowledge with the following technologies in AWS Athena and Sagemaker, Beanstalk, ELB
• Experience in working with GitHub and a CI/CD infrastructure automation workflows.
• Experience working with AWS security and advance security measure such as temporary credentials.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Job Segment:
Data Management, QC, Engineer, Data, Quality, Engineering