Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs . Responsibilities:
Skills & Requirements:
- Ensure smooth delivery of software through various test stages and into production.
- Work with development team to support changing needs in development, test and production environments
- Monitor server status and application logs on production environments.
- Take ownership where necessary to troubleshoot and resolve failures in the Dev, Test and Production environment, and work closely with development and QA teams to drive resolution.
- Plan and execute deployment on production servers in after-hours.
- 24x7 on-call for emergency.
- Expert experience in managing and troubleshooting IIS
- Experience in MS Visual Studio and build tool like Jenkins
- Experience with IIS troubleshooting tools
- Experience in programming languages such as C#, Java script etc.
- Experience with source code management tools
- Expertise with Windows systems administration
- Excellent knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server and experience in DBA role
- Excellent knowledge of HTTPS(certificates, TLS, Ciphers etc.)
- Experience with VM environment
- Experience in a 24×7 production environment delivering high availability or mission-critical applications; available for on-call
- Experience with implementing and managing technology and business processes around security and change management
Posted: February 18, 2018
Closes:April 19, 2018