Fortinets R&D team is hiring for an experienced DevOps Developer 1 to join our FortiAnalyzer/FortiManager projects in Burnaby. Job Responsibilities:
- Execute feature and bug fix testing using a combination of automated and manual testing techniques.
- Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing.
- Automate front-end testing using Selenium and other automation tools.
- Integrate automated tests with CI software such as Jenkins to automate test execution.
- Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
- Focus on big customers; use cases and help to improve product usability for them.
- Demonstrated skills in scripting languages such as Python, bash are considered strong assets
- Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot web applications
- Hands-on experience with VMWare/OpenStack, Docker.
- 1-3 years of software automation/testing experience
- Familiar with using browser debugging tools to trace and identify client-side issues such as memory leaks, loading performance, etc.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and communicate well with other departments
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports and test results
- Previous experience with Gradle build system would be a bonus.
- A degree or technical diploma in Computer Science, Computer Technology, or related field
#GD Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 400,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more at https://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog , or FortiGuard Labs .
Software and Programming Information Technology