IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Development Manager to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- Organization on the forefront of innovation and working with the latest technologies
- Face-paced Vancouver start-up environment and culture with close collaborative teams
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity for flexible work schedules
- Ranked one of the best employers for IT with global Workplace Excellence awards for the last 2 years
- Oversee day-to-day development activities for an Agile API Gateway team
- Identify and track metrics that can be used to ensure objectives are met and recommend process improvements.
- Determine and recommend methods to streamline and improve development processes and procedures.
- Determine critical priorities and monitor and control the activities and performance of staff to achieve those objectives.
- Assign or reallocate duties to team members to meet various workload pressures and variations where necessary.
- Ensure team members understand and adhere to corporate policies and procedures. May perform Principal, Software Engineering responsibilities if necessary
- Experience in a leadership position and demonstrated the ability to drive performance through coaching and hiring
- Strong technical background that can drive technical decision making within the development team
- Experience working in a Java environment with Linux servers
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around four Information Technology skill sets (PMO, Development, Data Management/ERP and Infrastructure) and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
With us, creating opportunities start today.
Posted: September 9, 2016
Closes:November 8, 2016