UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
Position: Detail Associate
Dealership: The BMW Store
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Wax and detail new and pre-owned vehicles in a professional and thorough manner.
- this may include vacuuming and steam cleaning interiors, washing, and polishing exteriors, and carrying out minor repairs to damaged paint work.
- Complete every job according to dealership standards at all times.
- Regularly inspect new car inventory to ensure the appearance of these vehicles meet dealership standards.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Strong attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to work effectively against deadlines.
- A valid British Columbia driver's license and good driving record.
- Some knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance.
- Good judgment in execution of tasks.
- Must be able to work in an active, social atmosphere without being distracted.
- Ability to communicate customers' interests, needs and requests to management and the parts team
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing