Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 18 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full -time Detail Associate
at OpenRoad Lexus Richmond. Compensation : $15/hour. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Work with the Service Department to ensure that new and used vehicles are cleaned, detailed and prepared in a timely, and thorough manner.
- Duties include: vacuuming and steam cleaning interiors, washing, and polishing exteriors, and carrying out minor repairs to damaged paint work.
- Regularly inspecting new car inventory to ensure the appearance of these vehicles meet dealership standards.
- This position may be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Have attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Time management skills, ability to work effectively against deadlines.
- Previous detail/clean-up experience is a must as you will be required to power polish high end vehicles, with some knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to express customers’ interests, needs and requests to management and the parts team.
- Be flexible with work scheduling, including ability to work weekends.
- Have a valid British Columbia Driver’s License and ability to present a current copy of driver’s abstract for review.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.