UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEADPosition:
OpenRoad Richmond HondaDepartment:
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their roles.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship, and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Service department to ensure that new and used vehicles are cleaned, waxed, detailed and prepared in a timely, and thorough manner.
- Duties include vacuuming and steam cleaning interiors, washing and polishing exteriors, and carrying out minor repairs to damaged paint work.
- Complete every job according to dealership standards at all times.
- Regularly inspect new car inventory to ensure the appearance of these vehicles meet dealership standards.
- Keep work area clean, free of clutter, and presentable in appearance.
- Must follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to work effectively against deadlines.
- Some knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance with previous detail experience.
- Good judgment in execution of tasks.
- Must be able to work in an active, social atmosphere without being distracted.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate customers' interests, needs and requests to management and the parts team
- A valid British Columbia driver's license and good driving record.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
Maintenance and Technicians