UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with Full-Time Detail Associate
at Jaguar Land Rover Langley.A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
What We Are Looking For:
- Work with the Service department to ensure that new and used vehicles are cleaned, waxed, detailed, and prepared in a timely, and thorough manner.
- Duties include vacuuming and steam cleaning interiors and detailing vehicle interiors, washing, and polishing exteriors, and carrying out minor repairs to damaged paint work.
- Complete every job according to dealership standards at all times.
- Keep work area clean, free of clutter, and presentable in appearance.
- Must follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
- Strong attention to detail and high-quality control standards.
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to work effectively against deadlines.
- Some knowledge of automotive repair and maintenance with previous detail experience.
- Good judgment in execution of tasks.
- Must be able to work in an active, social atmosphere without being distracted.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate customers' interests, needs and requests to management and the parts team
- A valid BC Driver's License and good driving record.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Operations and Logistics Maintenance and Technicians