NTT DATA Services currently seeks aDeskside Technician
to join our team inSalmon Arm, BC
The Deskside Technician provides on-site and remote information systems technology assistance and resolution of routine and non-routine problems.
- Receives, reviews, and completes service requests.
- Resolves technical problems escalated from the Service Desk. Resolves the more difficult, technically challenging, or time-consuming problems that Level 1 agents are not able to resolve.
- Installs and configures a variety of computer hardware and software, communications and peripheral devices.
- Works independently when required, to identify underlying technical issues and resolve problems using appropriate knowledge and resources available.
- Provides preliminary or routine instruction to customers in systems, applications and protocols.
- Alerts Manager to current or potential problems with systems, applications, or customer service requirements.
- Provides feedback to Manager on processes and procedures, current or potential problems with client systems and applications, and customer service issues.
- Must regularly lift machinery, tools, supplies and equipment weighing up to 20 kg. Qualifications
- 2+ years' experience with desktop/software support & hardware (break/fix).
- 2+ years' experience with application packages/Install Shield.
- Experience with printer support, office 365, Active Directory, ticketing systems (such as Service Now).