Locally owned and operated McDonalds restaurant, Golden Hospitality Inc,is reaching out to find people who want to lead a department team and grow within the business. Job Description
How about the chance to work for one of the world's most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOU
You understand that service isn't just a transaction. It's about making a connection. You don't lead by the rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation, you're able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leaders to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world's best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology
- Excellent service skills in a fast paced environment
- Previous restaurant knowledge would be an asset
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Flexibility with work schedule - must be available for all shifts including weekends
- Able to train, motivate and lead staff
-Ability to critical think andproblem solve on the go
Management and Executive