Permanent Reference code
:124267 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Kitchener, ON; Ottawa, ON; Vancouver, BC; Victoria, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
The Technology Operations-Software Manager reports directly to the Senior Software Asset Manager. This individual will primarily oversee the license tracking, conduct periodic software compliance, and lead compliance mitigation efforts of Deloitte's global software vendors including but not limited to Microsoft, SAP, and Tableau. This individual works closely with global technology leaders, Deloitte Technology SSM and Vendor Management Office (VMO), and member firm teams in this capacity. In this interesting and diverse role, you will:
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Manage all aspects of the license management compliance processes and operations required under the global enterprise agreements
- Create software compliance tracking and reporting processes, develops software control measures, manages online service requests, and provides recommendations to Deloitte Technology and member firm teams including global technology leaders in the use of the software solutions as needed
- Evaluate, identify, and advise on opportunities for process improvements and make constructive suggestions for change
- Oversee reporting and tools used in the internal auditing processes of software licensing
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of 4 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience managing technology systems and assets and vendor agreements
- Knowledge of various licensing models, vendor maintenance programs, cloud computing solutions, and IT Asset Management standards
- Change management and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and interface with all levels, especially with leadership
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Experience with Software Asset Management tools including ServiceNow SAM Pro, Flexera, and SNOW are a plus
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cloud, Information Technology, IT Manager, Operations Manager, Change Management, Technology, Operations, Management
Management and Executive