UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
Dealership: OpenRoad Subaru Boundary
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching, Tool Purchase Subsidy
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Prepare the showroom and ensure it is in an attractive and desirable state at all times.
- Assist in greeting and welcoming customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Provide support to the Sales Department during the vehicle delivery process.
- Coordinate all new and used vehicle deliveries between the Sales team, Finance & Insurance office and Detailing team.
- Promote product superiority including technology and features, and inform customers about vehicle specifications.
- Present, explain and demonstrate the vehicle features in detail with all guests.
- Coordinating sold vehicle preparation, including accessories, chemical packages, and delivery clean ups.
- Inspect all vehicles for delivery to ensure cleanliness, free of any and all damage and on time delivery.
- Following up with customers after delivery on any outstanding questions regarding vehicle.
- Responding to guest inquires, both in person and via telephone.
- Provide vehicle information and explanation as needed after delivery.
- Exceed established customer service ratings and guidelines.
- Must follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to General Manager.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
- Be tech savvy and comfortable with automotive technology, with an aptitude for learning detailed product knowledge.
- Well organized and possess strong time management skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to articulate detailed information.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Highly self-motivated and have the ability to learn quickly and be open to challenges.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License with a good driving record.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing