The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 25 locations and 12 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Jim Pattison Volkswagen Surrey has a new opportunity for a Delivery Specialist to join our team!
The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience for our customers. This premium brand location is looking for individuals who are self-motivated, high energy, dynamic and results-oriented with a proven track record of excellence in customer satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
#1: EXTREMELY HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
• Responsible for the overall delivery experience of our customers.
• Responsible for explaining the features, reviewing the owner’s manual and how to operate the vehicles to the customers.
• Responsible for assisting with the digital postings.
• Responsible for transporting vehicles to different locations for product installation.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicles for delivery by the customer.
• Responsible for booking the customer’s first service appointment.
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and clean driving record.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
Connect with employer:
About Jim Pattison Auto Group
When Jimmy Pattison opened his first new car dealership on Main Street in Vancouver in 1961 it was the start of a new era of tradition in the Automotive Industry in British Columbia. Built on custo...