Requisition ID: 145326
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the Digital Engineering Operations in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. THIS IS A 12 MONTHS CONTRACT POSITION Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Leads a scrum team and manage projects with stakeholders that span multiple cross-functional teams.
- Engages stakeholders as needed for consultations through project lifecycle.
- Coordinates with operational readiness, security, release management teams to ensure proper project compliance and readiness.
- Works closely with Product Owner and project teams to determine roadmap and identify feature dependencies and impediments.
- Provide regular reporting on stories completed, velocity, and project status.
- In depth knowledge of agile & waterfall methodologies
- 5+ years of experience in leading software projects, with one of the following certifications: PMP, CSM, PSM 2 (A-CSM is an asset)
- Working knowledge and experience on Kanban board, JIRA, confluence
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence decision making across stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead team members with differing opinions and levels of experience
- Effective organization, planning, and time management skills
What's in it for you?
- Knowledge on cloud or mobile wallet is an asset
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We hire you for your talent - not just a job - so you can grow with us. We'll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
Location(s): Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Cloud, Investment Banking, Technical Support, Bank, Banking, Technology, Finance
Banking, Finance and Insurance Information Technology