Seeking an accountant with 1-3 years’ experience in a dealership to join a well-established company in Richmond, BC.
Who - the Company:
Our client is a well-established and well-respected mid-sized company. They have several hundred employees in their Richmond office. Their corporate culture is tightknit, people-focused, and are known to give back to the community.
What - the Role:
Reporting to the Manager, Accounting, you will be responsible for: costing and pricing inventory; posting vehicle deals, preparing sales commissions, business office sales remittances, reconciliation of all vehicles schedules, month-end procedures, financial statements, analysis, and metrics.
Who - the Candidate:
- At least 1-3 years of relevant accounting experience in a high-volume, complex business
- College diploma or accounting certificate
- Must have car desk accounting experience
- Full-cycle accounting experience
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate ability to handle lots of changes
- Must be hardworking and responsible; able to accommodate month end/year end deadlines
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Strong English communication skills and interpersonal skills
Ideally around $60-65k; will consider higher salaries for the right level of experience.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving extremely quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit 'APPLY NOW' and send us your resume.