WHO ARE WE?
Mustang Survival has been solving real problems for real heroes on the water, and delivering confidence for over 50 years. Headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, the Mustang Survival Waterlife Studio is a stone’s throw from the water’s edge. We are surrounded by fresh water, a big ocean, and all the weather the Pacific Northwest can throw at us. Our HQ houses a lab to test human physiology and material properties, a product creation shop to craft product concepts, a testing pool to evaluate new ideas (not to mention we are right beside the mighty Fraser River and Pacific Ocean for real-world testing), and a full manufacturing center to carefully craft our marine gear. We are a collective group of people so obsessed with every detail that we control every facet of the product experience and challenge the status quo of how marine gear is designed and built.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly organized individual to join our Customer Experience team as a Dealer Service Representative. The Dealer Service Representative plays an integral part in the sales and order management process providing exceptional service to Mustang Survival's Recreational customers. The successful candidate will support the Sales and Fulfillment teams by servicing Mustang Survival's major accounts in the order and distribution process.
- Proactively manage the order book fulfillment process to support order operations.
- Processes customer orders from multiple channels using our ERP systems.
- Facilitate the order entry and order management process between our dealers and internal teams.
- Work closely with our sales, fulfillment, and logistics teams to coordinate the timely delivery of orders.
- Work in SPS / EDI platform for order management and invoicing.
- Monitor allocations, delays and risks related to order deliveries.
- Proactively communicate order status and available inventory information, along with other information important to the customer. Coordinate the timely entry and delivery of orders by reaching out to customers and internal team members to resolve any issues or questions.
Dealer and sales support
- Identify opportunities to increase sales with customers.
- Work cross functionally to support dealers and sales with warranty’s, repairs and returns.
- Provide professional, timely and knowledgeable service to customers through multiple communication channels, including phone, email.
- Respond to customer email inquiries including technical questions.
- Effectively assess customer needs related to products, orders, payments, logistics, etc. and proactively manage using a positive, helpful approach.
- Strive for excellence with every customer engagement.
- Support Accounts Receivable by communicating with customers regarding account balance status and helping finance resolve any account issues using QuickBooks.
- Provide quotes in accordance with company policies and pricing information.
- Assist the sales reps and managers with new account processing.
- Support evaluations of customer satisfaction
- Grade 12 graduation along with related post-secondary education.
- 2+ years related experience in a sales or customer service role.
- You are a problem solver and can identify solutions for customer needs before the customer.
- You understand the sales and order management process and how to work cross functionally.
- You are familiar with SPS or similar EDI platforms and order entry.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with strong aptitude for building relationships in person, through email and over the phone.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and complete heavy workloads.
- Good computer knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience with Order Management software is an asset.
- Problem-solving aptitude with commitment to do what is right.
- Ability to balance autonomy and collaboration.
- Retail experience in the marine and/or outdoor industry is an asset.
- Participating in activities for which we make products for is an asset.
- Strong Customer Service orientation and background.
- Positive attitude and a strong sense of commitment to deadlines.
- Excellent team player with a high level of personal initiative and energy.
Customer Service and Support Sports and Recreation