Reference ID: 266884000003230372
We're hiring a Data Scientist for our Client in Vancouver.
• 3+ years relevant experience in a Data Scientist or similar role
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Stats, Applied Math, Physics, Business from a University or equivalent.
• Post Graduate qualification in Operations Research, Business Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or related field would be an asset
• A strong business acumen
• Attitude to work with others and an aptitude to learn quickly
• Experience with machine learning and deep learning (Logistic Regression, Natural Language Processing, Convolutional Neural Network, Bayesian Learning, Linear Regression, Neural Networks, Cluster Analysis, Decision Trees, SVM, etc.)
• Knowledge of SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and preferably experience with NoSQL databases
• Knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages (Java, bash, Python, R, etc.)
• Knowledge of distributed programming (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, etc.)
• Knowledge of BI and Time Series Analysis
• Knowledge of OLAP and dimensional modeling
• Experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, AWS CLI, Lambda, Kinesis Firehose, Redshift etc.)
• Experience with Git and Jenkins
• Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
If you are interested in this role, please submit your updated resume in a word format.
Thank you for Applying
Posted: November 30, 2016
Closes:December 15, 2016