Data / Compliance Quality Analyst 3-6 month contract Trail, British Columbia
A Compliance Quality Assurance Analyst is needed to maintain the quality, integrity, and control for the purpose of ensuring ongoing compliance with provincial regulatory requirements. What you will do in this role:
What experience will you have:
- Create and execute quality assurance / quality control plans on medium to large datasets pertaining to compliance
- Analyze impacts to business procedures and the compliance program based on data inconsistencies or discrepancies.
- Endorse resolutions to data discrepancies
- Recommend modifications to master data configurations to streamline data flow, processes and procedures.
- Implement and coordinate reviews of compliance data.
- Business degree or diploma with a focus on project management or business analysis or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of related experience with electric utility, compliance experience preferred.
- Experience with process/procedure development and execution is preferred.
- Understanding of NERC/WECC/BC Reliability Standards.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (including Visio), Adobe Acrobat Professional, and database skills.
- Experience with technical documentation and tracking tools.
- Understanding of change control and auditing standards.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.