IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Data Operations Analyst to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Primarily responsible for configuring, monitoring, operating and supporting the primary Data Governance and metadata management tool, Collibra.
- Has hands on experience with metadata and data governance solutions, specifically Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC), and is proficient in workflow development.
- Collaborates with the Data Governance Team to define and document requirements for Collibra implementations and integrations.
- Supports integration between Data Governance automation software and metadata source systems using MuleSoft.
- Responsible for monitoring and operating metadata management software workflows / jobs and assisting in discovering, sourcing, transforming, loading, and linking metadata in and out of the metadata repository.
- Responsible for operating and monitoring integration components between the metadata management software and other repositories.
- Supports and contributes to process documentations, operations design, and automation of processes.
- Resolves technical problems, meeting business time lines and priorities.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data and ensure that backup and recovery procedures are in accordance with the business’ tolerance for data loss and the time available to recover.
- Comply with and enforce the corporate policies for change management and release management when implementing system changes.
- Comply with and enforce the corporate procedure for controlling and granting of application access permissions.
Top Skills Required
- Diploma / degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in a variety of technologies including - Collibra DGC, Collibra Connect, Mulesoft, JDBC, MSFT SQL and Azure stack to name a few, including experience working with data formats such as XML, CSV and JSON.
- Hands-on working experience with the automation of data lineage provisioning and maintenance.
- Strong experience in Data Governance of wide variety of data types (structured, semi-structured and unstructured data) and wide variety of data sources including Big Data technologies.
- 1+ years hands-on experience designing and implementing Collibra Connect custom integrations for data ingestion (Data Service Agreements, Data Elements, Data Quality Controls, Data Quality Results) into Collibra; and Collibra Integration solutions with downstream applications and databases;
- 1+ years hands-on experience designing and implementing API integrations using Mulesoft and Anypoint Studio or equivalent technologies, ideally integrating Collibra or similar metadata repositories with other IT systems.
- 1+ years hands-on experience designing and implementing Collibra workflows using Eclipse.
- Experience with Azure DevOps software and Agile practices.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision on the provided requirement definitions, and with great attention to the details.
- Dedicated, self-motivated, a team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong commitment to ensuring the privacy of information related to employees and third-parties.
- Spanish language would be considered an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.