IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Data Migration Lead (Successfactors) to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Responsible for managing data migration team, assigning individual responsibilities and enforcing accountability, developing and maintaining a schedule to ensure timely completion of data migration project
- Maintain standard project management documentation and metrics with limited direction.
- Work directly with internal and external client counterpart, other project leads, team members and PMO, to deliver a successful data migration plan and manage scope and risks.
- Build and execute Data Migration Project Strategy and Plan.
- Provides information to others, keeping his/her team, PMO, other team members informed and coordinated
- Communicate Data migration strategy and Plan: Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations regarding the plan to align the stakeholders and team members
- Monitor and Control Data migration teamwork: Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to monitor the progress of the data migration team, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Identify, solve and/or escalate issues/risks/decision and Implement the approved actions and workarounds required to mitigate risk/issues in order to minimize the impact on the project.
- Identifying the data migration impact of all proposed changes
- Reviewing gaps and proposing a solution for data migration during the solution design phase
- Devise and get approval for the data migration strategy for the implementation
Top Skills Required
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years previous Data migration project experience required including strategy and plan definition, problem solving.
- Experience leading and participating in SAP Success Factor Data migration projects: SAP SF Employee Central, SAP SF Employee Central Benefits, SAP Employee Central Payroll projects and Workforce Time & Attendance projects
- Has 3-5 years supervisory experience leading a team of technical analysts
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint.
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience with DevOps
- Ability to recognize personal skills, abilities, limitations and strengths, taking appropriate action to pursue developmental activities to strengthen skills and experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.