QuickMobile is a place where pioneers, innovators and creative thinkers come to play. While others stand on the bleeding edge of technology, we stand on the very edge of the precipice, constantly on the lookout for new ways to empower companies to connect inside and outside their organization. We are transforming the way people meet, share, learn, network and engage using mobile technology – and doing it all in a highly collaborative, fast-growing and endlessly exciting environment.
We are the top enterprise mobile app company in Vancouver with team members all over the world, working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
If you want to work for a company that will focus its energy on helping you succeed, look no further. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools, training and resources you need to be your best, while also helping you reach the next level with regular career growth planning.
Other perks? The chance to travel to conferences and events around the globe, supporting clients with our famous best-in-class customer service. A beautiful head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver where suit-and-ties are optional, but our ocean and city views are definitely inspirational. Regular company socials. In-house massages. Quick access to the Stanley Park sea wall for lunchtime runs and a secure underground bike cage.
Ready to be part of the team?
The Data Entry Specialist (contract) will be tasked primarily with uploading and managing content within the QuickMobile Platform for our Fortune 500 clients. You are:
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excited to build, clean and maintain our CMS database
- Master of Microsoft Excel, Proficient with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word and comfortable using new tools such as our backend CMS
- Strong MS Office skills – particularly with Excel and an ability to interpret systems to store and manipulate data such as spreadsheets and databases
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fantastic email and telephone etiquette.
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop or other image editing software, primarily for the purposes resizing or reformatting images.
- Basic working knowledge of html (e.g. formatting text, embedding images and hyperlinks)
- Excellent typing and proofreading skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organization skills and self-initiative to take on multiple projects at one time, in a time sensitive environment
- A strong focus on and proven experience offering top-notch customer service
Experience working in and thriving in a fast-paced, multi-task, deadline driven environment.