Data ArchitectDuration: 11-month contractPotential Start: February 2020Location: Greater Vancouver Area
Are you a Data Architect who enjoys advocating for data processing best practices? Our client is looking for you to act as a key member of their data management team to enhance their use of data towards corporate objectives.
What will you do?
- Oversee the mapping of data sources, movement, interfaces and analytics
- Work with product owners and business representatives to understand business needs and transfer this into data architecture and design
- Establish procedures for tracking data quality and best practices
What skills do you need?
- 10 years of IT experience with at least 5 years as a data architect
- Experience working with modern data warehouses such as AWS Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics, Google BigQuery, Snowflake
- Experience with data streaming technologies such as Kafka, StreamSets and Kinesis
- Experience in an Agile development team
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.