The mission of the Analytics Department is to provide the business with actionable and accurate information to enable data-driven decision-making. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Data & Analytics Department supporting the eCommerce division, you will be part of the team that bridges the gap between business strategy and data. As a Sr. Data Analyst at Aritzia, you will combine your deep understanding of digital customer experiences with your passion for data and masterful analytics skills to drive decisions that will create long lasting relationships with our customers and enhance outcomes for our eCommerce business. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Analytics to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Sr. Data Analyst, you will:
- Seek to deeply understand Aritzia's digital channels and generate actionable insights by analyzing customer behavior and eCommerce trends
- Partner closely with business leaders and cross-functional partners to enable data-driven decisions that will enhance customer experience and grow the business
- Define measurement strategies to quantify the performance of various eCommerce initiatives leveraging benchmarks, forecasts and experiments
- Clearly visualize and communicate data through reports, dashboards, and presentations
- Identify and refine digital analytics tracking and modeling requirements to enable insight creation and maintain coverage of a constantly evolving eCommerce customer experience
The Sr. Data Analyst will:
- Commit to learning and applying Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles to achieve the best team and business results
- Enthusiastically take on new opportunities and challenges
- Have an understanding and passion for the industry in which we operate
- Be curious and have a desire to deeply understand business and customer problems
- Successfully collaborate with business leaders and cross-functional partners
- Be able to work independently to deliver on requirements with the highest quality, as well as collaboratively to raise the acumen across data & analytics
- Understand and transform complex business problems into data & analytics requirements
- Translate data into concise insights that clearly communicate outcomes and value to stakeholders
- Leverage advanced analytics techniques to derive data driven insights, predict outcomes and recommend actions
- Have proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI)
- Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- R or related statistical analysis tools
- Google Tag Manager or Adobe Data Collection
The typical hiring range for this position is $90,000 - $120,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.