The mission of the Analytics Department is to provide the business with actionable and accurate information to enable data-driven decision-making. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Data & Analytics Department you will be part of the team that bridges the gap between business strategy and data to drive client acquisition, activation, retention and reactivation. As the Data Analyst, you will combine your deep understanding of who our clients are, with your passion for data and masterful analytics skills to uncover opportunities that will enable Aritzia to create long lasting relationships with clients. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Analytics to continued growth and development with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Sr. Data Analyst, you will:
- Partner and innovate with business leaders to deeply understand or identify the strategic opportunities across eCommerce, Retail, and other cross-functional divisions
- Define measurement strategies to quantify the performance of various customer programs and compare their current condition against a hindsight benchmark
- Support with generating actionable insights by analyzing customer behaviour, through diagnostics, correlations, and hypothesis testing to grow the business and enhance customer experience
- Clearly and accurately visualize and communicate data and analytics through reports, dashboards, and presentations to maximize strategic decisions
The Sr. Data Analyst has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI)
- R or related statistical analysis tools
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate .
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.
Customer Service and Support