The mission of Data & Analytics department is to maximize the value of data by providing actionable insights that drive our business. THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing, and our Data & Analytics department is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to lead the team responsible for bridging the gap between the Product division and the Data & Analytics department to maximize success and performance. You will play a pivotal role in combining your deep understanding of data management, analytics and business intelligence, with excellent leadership and communication skills to lead a cross functional squad of Analytics Engineers, Data Analysts & Data Visualization Engineers. You and your team will support the process and technology transformation of Product that will enable Aritzia to deliver world class everyday luxury customer experiences. With your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless-from a rewarding career in Data & Analytics to continued growth with Aritzia. THE ROLE
As the Director, Analytics, Product, you will lead the team to:
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
- Provide the long-term vision, strategy, and approach for Data & Analytics within the Product division
- Align Data & Analytics solutions with business opportunities and unlock business value
- Transform Data into useful formats
- Support decision-making with curated insights
- Deliver insights in an automated and self-service manner
- Create stewardship of the organization's data assets
The Director, Analytics, Product has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Data/Digital Product Management
- Data Engineering / Data Science / Business Analytics
- STEM Degree (e.g., Business Analytics, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, Mathematics or Statistics)
- Experience leading Advanced Analytics initiatives
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that add value at all times
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
The typical hiring range for this position is $180,000 - $220,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.