IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Data Analyst to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Primarily responsible for configuring, monitoring, operating and supporting the primary Data Governance and metadata management tool, Collibra.
- Is a subject matter expert with metadata and data governance solutions, specifically Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC), and is proficient in Collibra Connect as well as workflow development and design.
- Collaborates with the Data Governance Team to define and document requirements for Collibra implementations and integrations. Understands and contributes to the development of Collibra integration solutions using MuleSoft. Integrates Data Governance automation software and metadata source systems using MuleSoft. This includes definitions, coding and implementing requirements for Collibra integrations.
- Responsible for monitoring and operating metadata management software workflows / jobs and assisting in discovering, sourcing, transforming, loading, and linking metadata in and out of the metadata repository.
- Responsible for operating and monitoring integration components between the metadata management software and other repositories.
- Supports and contributes to process documentations, operations design, and automation of processes.
- Resolves technical problems, meeting business timelines and priorities.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data and ensure that backup and recovery procedures are in accordance with the business’ tolerance for data loss and the time available to recover.
Top Skills Required
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.