IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Data Analyst to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Working with a number of teams. successful implementation and system configuration for systems including database configuration, Security, Application configuration, customization and sustainment to optimize process working with a variety of vendors.
- Data Model Design and adjustment consuming data from a number of systems
- System Data Catalog development for a catalog of models/measures
- Provide guidance and troubleshooting/Quality Assurance for citizen developed Power BI analytics (Dashboards and Models)
- Sustainment and Development of Analytics for various mine engineering systems
Top Skills Required
- Adept at learning new processes and work collaboratively across teams working within a larger program framework.
- Experience planning, leading with delivery of business intelligence solutions for complex custom and COTS systems with feeds from multiple systems.
- Power BI Development of Dashboards / Reports and data modelling experience including expertise with M, Power Query, DAX, MDX
- Working knowledge of Microsoft development products including Microsoft Windows Server, Windows 10, Active Directory, and SQL Server including Power BI, Database design, T-SQL, Devops, Git.
- Business Analysis Experience and Implementation Experience for small software development projects to learn the mine engineering domain.
- Certification as an Azure Data Analyst (DA-100) would be an asset.
- Understanding of cloud based concepts and Azure (IaaS, SaaS and PaaS)
- Data Engineering capability using Microsoft related toolset (SSIS, Azure Data Factory)
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills; conveying, documenting, preparing and presenting ideas to various audiences (including management and non-technical users) on both technical and non-technical.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.